Frequently Asked Questions
On the Home page of the website
Click on MEMBERSHIP.
Use your username and password to LOGIN to the website,
As an alternative >
Go to the bottom of any page and under the Facebook icon you will find a list of pages for the website.
Click on ADMIN.
Click on any of the TABS to explore your membership details.
Login to the website and go to your admin area and click on the MY PAYMENTS tab.
Under the MY PAYMENTS tab you will see your saved cards and any active auto-renewing subscription products and your expiry date.
Login to the website and go to your admin area and click on to the MY PAYMENTS tab.
Under this tab, you can view your past payments by clicking on the VIEW PAST PAYMENTS tab. This will take you to the admin dashboard where past payments can be viewed, and invoices downloaded.
You can CANCEL your subscription by clicking CANCEL next to the subscription under the MY MEMBERSHIPS tab
The Objectives for which the association is established, are to:
1. Promote and provide perioperative nursing professional development opportunities
2. Disseminate perioperative nursing innovations, advancements, and best practice
3. Assist in the establishment of standards of care for perioperative nursing
4. Support research and promote evidence-based perioperative nursing practice
5. Facilitate communication and networking between perioperative nurses across state, national and international nursing bodies
6. Collaborate with, and provide expert advice to, government, industry and regulatory bodies
7. Encourage the highest quality of care for all perioperative patients
8. Advocate professional issues for perioperative nurses
9. Promote perioperative nursing as a preferred career choice.
You can RENEW your subscription within the 4 weeks of its expiry.
Your ZONE is calculated by WHERE you WORK not by where you live.
CLICK on Membership Zones to go to the List of Zones and facilities.
Zone 1 - Central Coast / Hunter Region
Zone 2 - Central West Region
Zone 3 - New England Region
Zone 4 - Riverina & Murray Regions
Zone 5 - North Coast Region
Zone 6 - Illawarra & South Coast Region
Zone 7 - ACT
As a member of the NSW OTA you are also a member of ACORN. With this membership you also have access to the ACORN Standards (Individual).
These are accessed through the MEMBER JUNGLE app.
Information about how to download the app is available here New Mobile App
Step 1: Download the member jungle app from your Android or iPhone device.
Step 2: Search for ACORN.
Click on your new Member Jungle App icon and open the new app. We recommend that you allow notifications, so you can receive important updates from ACORN.
Easily access the latest NSW OTA news, events, and your membership details at your fingertips.
Plus receive notifications and important reminders, whenever we update the website with something new.
Step 1: Download the App.
Download the member jungle app from your Android or iPhone device.
Step 2: Search for NSW Operating Theatre Association.
Click on your new Member Jungle App icon and open the new app.
We recommend you allow notifications, so you can receive important updates from the NSW OTA.