Safe Travels ~ A Perioperative Journey 2024 Conference
Call for Abstracts Extended to Tue 5th December
Get Excited & SAVE the DATE 2024 Conference
The CALL for Abstracts 2024 State Conference is OUT now!
This is an open invitation for presentation submissions.
The New South Wales Operating Theatre Association Inc. (NSW OTA) invites you to join with us on the 8th and 9th March 2024. Please consider presenting a paper or encourage your colleagues, experienced or novice, who may have something new to present at the Annual State Conference to be held at The Entertainment Grounds – Gosford.
We are looking for interesting clinical papers to be presented at the 2024 Annual Conference. Presenting at the conference is a great opportunity to showcase yourself, your team, and your unit. You may not think that you are doing anything different to anyone else, but you may be able to help one other person or one team to change a process which will improve patient care.
If you have a clinical, case study or research-based topic that you wish to share with your perioperative colleagues, then we warmly invite you to be a part of this event. Please submit a description for your presentation including your personal profile, in accordance with the guidelines set out below.
Please select a preferred presentation time of 15min, 30min, or 45 mins including question time.
Conference theme is ‘Safe Travels – A Perioperative Journey’.
All submissions must contain the following information using the format described:
- Title of Presentation.
- Presentation description (maximum of 250 words).
- Word document submitted in Arial 12 font.
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention.
- Check submission thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Authors’ name and indicate if being presented individually or with another – Max of 2 presenters.
Contact information of the presenter/s is to be included with the submission.
- A profile picture and short biography or professional profile (max 50 words) for each presenter and or author.
- All submissions must be sent by email by COB November 21st to email@example.com
Presenting at the conference is an excellent way of gaining CPD hours for your nurses’ registration. Each speaker receives a thank-you certificate which can be used in your professional portfolio.
Download the Call for Abstracts from the document list.