NSW OTA Members Facebook Discussion Group
24th July 2020
This new group is a cost free initiative serving as a resource for NSW OTA members to share ideas, collaborate, discuss practice, and come together to support each other in our profession as operating theatre nurses.
This group aims to be an extension of the NSW OTA and through clear rules and administration will be a considerate and professional place for members to communicate.
- The Facebook Discussion Group access is for NSW OTA Members only.
- Membership requests are sent to the Administrators through the group main page and checked against current NSW OTA membership list before approval is granted.
- Once approved, an automated welcome to the group will be posted to you.
- This is a closed group as opposed to a public or secret group.
- This means anyone can search for the group and see the group info page and who is in the group.
- They must then request to join the group and be approved by an administrator, before they are able to see posts and content.
- Guidelines are posted at the top of the group’s main page as a “pinned” post, clearly stating what is acceptable.
- Members can post to the group freely within the group guidelines.
- Topics to stimulate discussion will be started by the Membership and Information Technology (MIT) team, for example Topic of the Month, and by members’ suggestions/postings.
- Privacy guideline/help documents are posted to the group info area to assist members in protecting their privacy while using the NSW OTA Facebook discussion group.
Website: Click here to find the link to our NSW OTA Facebook page