Life Membership Award Criteria Nomination
The award of Honorary Life Membership is the highest honour the NSW Operating Theatre Association Inc (NSW OTA) can bestow on an individual and is done so in recognition of those who have made an outstanding contribution to the existence or effectiveness of the Association and/or Perioperative Nursing during their NSW OTA membership.
Life membership benefits
To honour the commitment and contribution to Perioperative nursing the life member will
- receive free NSW OTA membership for life
- have full voting rights until the member has retired from perioperative nursing
- receive discounted rates for NSW OTA conferences and Professional Education Days.
The discount will be decided each term by the current NSW OTA Executive committee
- continue to receive the NSW OTA newsletter Suite Talk and the ACORN journal
- be eligible for roles on the NSW OTA State Executive or Zone committees
- be eligible for NSW OTA Financial assistance until retirement from perioperative nursing
Download your application here: Award Life Nomination Criteria